Friday, January 15, 2010

Memories

I want to post a real post after last night (my sister's birthday/moving away dinner/visit), but for now, I don't have enough time for all that I'd like to say, so instead, I will just leave you with some old favorite photos that I just ran across on an old Myspace page. Remember that place?! ;) enjoy!Kelley Irwin and I (oh, and don't forget Sneaky Brent Bell!!) at the annual Gooch Family 4th of July celebration about 3 or 4 years ago i think!

Roomie Jen Holm and I (oh, and Slick Aaron in the back, of course!) about 3 years ago?

Lynnie and I (sister!) at Jennifer's 21st birthday party (GIRLS' NIGHT!!) in Dallas. When was that, Jen...3-4 years ago?

My hubby and I (back in our dating days... about 2-3 years ago) at Reiku Sushi at Mockingbird Station (LOVE THAT DRAGON ROLL!!!). YUM!! why can't I get my bangs (fringe) to do that anymore?! :)

Kelley Irwin and I at a Village Church gathering of some sort... I can't even remember what it was for... I think it was about 4 years ago?? Gotta love the Supersugar Red Icing Lipstick!!

Jen and I. Clearly hard at work managing Davanti Salon & Spa about 3-4 yrs. ago.

Lynnie and I at a random outing to The Cheesecake Factory

Me, Kelley, Jen
Yes. We are awesome. And Yes, this may be the most frightening picture I've ever taken. :)
Roomies 2007-2008

Rebecca Smith, Me, Jen Holm
Roomies (3 out of the 5 of us!) 2005-2006 (PEARL GIRLS!)
though, I think this picture was taken in 2007... this was Jordan Gooch's 21st birthday celebration night at the Ghost Bar in Dallas.
Anyhow, I hope you've enjoyed this trip back down Memory Lane. It was fun to see these photos pop up again, and I just had to share them with you :)


2 comments:

The Irwins said...

Haha I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! Those are some of my all-time favorite pictures AND all-time favorite memories. It's gonna be fun making about 40 years more worth of memories!

Michelle said...

hey denise, read my blog shelle399.blogspot.com